jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

Postcard from Los Angeles


Hi Nerea!
I'm writing to you to explain what I'm doing on my holiday.

Yesterday morning, I had lunch in a restaurant near the hotel and the food was plain, anything special. The weather is being fantastic! It's sunny and a little hot that's way I went to Venice beach and I swam on the sea. Then, I went to see Beverly Hills.

Today, I'm going to visit the Chinese Theatre, after that, I'm going to have lunch in any restaurant from Los Angeles. In the afternoon, I'm going to see the stars of the Walk of Fame in Hollywood, meanwhile I hang around and I buy some clothes. For dinner, I'm going to the restaurant of the hotel and then, I'm going to a party. Tomorrow, I'm going to the Universal Studios Hollywood to watch the movie studio and to have fun in the theme park with my friends. Eventually, I'm going to have a sun bath in Santa Monica beach and to buy some souvenirs from California.
This city is so amazing!
I'm missing you.
with love,
Irene!:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario